This might be the single best recipe we have created. This tiny chocolate cups make for the perfect dessert. You will never fail to impress with these! And the best part - they take less than 15 minutes of prep!
- 1 cup melted chocolate
- Murginns Dark Chocolate and Almond Millet Granola
- Peanut Butter (optional)
- Prepare a small cupcake tin with liners
- Spread 2 tablespoons of melted chocolate in each liner
- Add a dollop of peanut butter in the middle of each liner
- Cover each liner with granola
- Refrigerate for an hour or till the chocolate has hardened
- Remove and enjoy!
We can't wait for you to make these! Let us know what you think of them.