Is there anything better than a beautiful pink smoothie bowl on a warm morning. It's quick, loaded with antioxidants from berries and super creamy.
- A handful Fresh or Frozen Strawberries
- Plant Based Milk
- Almond Butter
- Frozen Banana
- Murginns Triple Berry Millet Granola
- Chia Seeds
- Whiz up all your smoothie ingredients in a blender
- Adjust the consistency by adding more milk if you like
- Pour it in a bowl (You can get out Coconut Bowl here )
- Top it with some granola for texture and some more fresh fruit and chia seeds.
Try out different toppings, you can raid your pantry and fridge for all the goodness that you have to load up this refreshing smoothie bowl!