We love easy dessert recipes, especially then they use simple ingredients and lots of flavour, which is why we love these White Chocolate Barks. They make the perfect dessert for children and adults and you are sure to have a great time making them! Sound interesting? Read on for the recipe.
- 200gms White Chocolate
- Crushed nuts of your choice
- Murginns Chocolate Ragi Crispies
- Melted Dark Chocolate for Garnish
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler.
- Pour in a silicone mould or any mould of your choice and garnish with nuts and Ragi Crispies and Dark Chocolate.
- Let it set for 4-5 hours and de- mould
- Break into pieces and enjoy
Simples, easy and super customisable. You can switch it up with a milk chocolate bark with our Peanut Butter Ragi Crispies, or add in some berries for the extra tang.
Try them out and tag us in your creations on we would love to know what you get up to!