Recipe by @casadulcedenuria,
The CDDN Peanut Butter Cereal cups:
- 1/2 cup creamy honey peanut butter by CDDN,
- 1/2 cup melted coverture chocolate of choice,
- 1 generous handful of the Murginns Ragi Crispies Peanut Butter
- Cupcake moulds
- Paper cups to set.
- 1 table spoon olive oil/ cocoa butter (optional)
- Melt the coverture chocolate over a double boiler or microwave for 30 seconds and then stir and re heat. *
- Line the moulds with paper cups and pour the chocolate till less than half.
- Take a spoon and drag the chocolate till the top edges to coat the paper cups as much as you desire (I prefer flatter cups) while creating a hollow center where our filling would come in. Tap to remove bubbles and pop them with the cupcakes moulds in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- While it’s setting, mix the cereal with the peanut butter and keep aside.
- Check if the chocolate has been coated to the paper cups, and once set add the filling till almost reaching the chocolate coating but slightly lower and set it again.
- Use the remaining melted chocolate or melt some more chocolate to seal the cups and tap a few times to make sure there are no bubbles.
- Set for the final time and demould after 30 minutes or until the cups feel firm.
Note: if you prefer softer chocolate then add some cocoa butter/ olive oil to the chocolate. 1 table spoon should suffice.