Say no more! This decadent, fudgy and chocolate-y recipe is an easy to make tart that combines all your favourite ingredients. Using natural sweet ingredients like almonds, honey, coconuts and our Nutty Millet Granola, it's a healthy option to add to your dessert plates!
- 1 cup almond flour (95 grams) (it’s really easy to make - grind fresh almonds until they have a flour like consistency but not too much otherwise it’ll become almond butter)
- 1/2 cup granola flour (35 grams) (grind Murginns Nutty Millet Granola)
- 1/2 coconut flour ( 33 grams) (fresh ground coconuts will also do)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup to add sweetness
- And 2 table spoons ground flax seeds or even chia seeds to bind the seeds
- 1/2 cup peanut or almond butter (again can just be made at home like I did).
Any cooking chocolate or chocolate chips or chocolate bars, pecans, almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, granola (whatever fun and healthy toppings but chocolate is a must as it adds so much texture).
Using fresh coconut in this recipe makes a lot of difference as the moisture adds texture to your dish!
- Mix the almond flour, granola flour, coconut flour, coconut oil, honey and powdered flax seeds. Combine.
- Line your loaf tin with parchment paper or butter paper and set to bake! Try to create a rim so the fillings don’t fall out.
- Bake for 15 mins at 160 degrees (this depends on type of oven so just watch over it till it looks slightly baked)
- When the tart is being baked combine the almond or peanut butter along with honey to create a paste.
- Once the tart is half way baked, lay out a nice thick layer of chocolate, then a layer of the butter and honey mixture, then toasted walnuts, sunflower seeds, pecans (whatever else you want) some chocolate chips if you want + granola. (secret tip : add more coconut)
- Set it to bake again for another 15 minutes at 160 or depending on when you think it’s done.